Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    esaryan's Avatar
    esaryan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 27, 2009, 08:40 PM
    Closed school records
    Looking for Stratford Business School records- graduated 1988.
    It was located on James Street, Syracuse, NY

    The only thing I could find was a New York school request form that when mailed in would take 6 weeks to process.

    Do you have any suggestions on how to find somewhere to obtain a copy of my transcript?

    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,890, Reputation: 5430
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

    Apr 27, 2009, 08:51 PM

    Check with the state board of education. Usually records from closed high schools and colleges are stored at another school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting Records from a Closed College [ 3 Answers ]

I have been out of school for over 20yrs, and I am trying to get back into the groove. I am trying to get my records from Loop City College. What should I do?

Business School closed, how do I get records [ 1 Answers ]

Attended a small college in Detroit in 1978/79 but never received a degree. The business closed in 1980's, I have nothing to show that I attended. Employer did search and can not locate anything. What can I do?

Opening closed adoption records [ 2 Answers ]

My father was adopted in the state of Texas, his records are sealed and I want to open them how can I do that if he is passed on?

Accessing Closed adoption records [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 38 yr with three sons of my own, and I am tired of not being able to tell them what nationality we are. I need to know how to obtain my adoption records. Does anyone know of an easy painless way to do this?

View more questions Search