Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sportyyellow Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Garden furniture
    I want to repaint some wooden garden furniture - can I use ordinary emulsion paint? :confused:
    Flowerchild1946 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 04:50 PM
    My husband repaints our patio furniture every other year, he uses flat paint for outside, but the important part is to scrap old off and use a primer.
    melissaram Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 01:54 PM
    I figured it'll take longer for someone to buy the stuff, than if I was to take the pics to a company to see how much I can get from them, it's big furniture for a small apartment...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making furniture look old [ 3 Answers ]

I want to paint my bedroom furniture white and make it looked aged but I bought stuff at wal-mart to make it look crackled and I made a mess. What can I do to achieve an aged look on my furniture?

Pine Furniture [ 1 Answers ]

I have some bedroom pine furniture which I wish to paint. Which paint is best to use?

Anchor furniture down [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pool with a vinyl liner and would like to anchor the outdoor chairs and table furniture down. How do I do this on cement we get alt of wind and I do not want the furniture to blow into the pool with a vinyl liner?

Help me save my furniture! [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do to prevent my 3 cats from clawing on my furniture? I have a wonderful pole that one cat uses but not the other 2. Any suggestions for me??

Painting furniture [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Folks, Is there anyone out there would could tell me how to create the paint wash effect on furniture. What I mean is that it appears to be a very thin coat which is almost transparent and shows the grain of the wood. Any help appreciated. Thanks

View more questions Search