Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrmckinney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 08:55 PM
    Need remote for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan
    Hi,

We have two Hampton Bay 54" brushed Nickel Sidewinder ceiling fans with lights, Model 312-294. They did not come with a remote, but they have a remote receiver in the fan, and are RF controlled by the wall unit. I know this is true because there are only two wires from the remote to the fans.

Do any of the Hampton Bay remotes control this receiver?

Thanks,

Wayne
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2009, 10:21 PM

Contact the manufacturer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay 54SHRL light not working [ 1 Answers ]

The light isn't working but fan is... thought it was a bad bulb so I replaced it, however, light still isn't working, any thoughts?

Using Hampton Bay Wall Mount Universal Remote Control for multiple fans [ 1 Answers ]

We would like to install 3 Hampton Bay outdoor ceiling fans/lights on our patio. We have used the Universal Wall Mount Remote for other fans inside the house and would like to use the same remote for the 3 fans outside. Does this Wall mount remote #191-707 control 3 fans/lights? The package...

Hampton Bay remote ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get at the receiver in the upper dome. How do I get at that thing? Do I need to take down the whole unit? Is there and easy step to reset the receiver? Please help!! :confused:

Hampton Bay Remote Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! We have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan in our bedroom that is run strictly by remote (no pull chains). It usually works fine and we haven't had too many problems, but occasionally we can get it to turn on, but not off. All of a sudden it (the remote? The receiver?) will stop working when the...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan W/remote [ 1 Answers ]

How do I switch wind direction?

View more questions Search