Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dvezina1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 06:00 PM
    Hampton Bay 54SHRL light not working
    The light isn't working but fan is... thought it was a bad bulb so I replaced it, however, light still isn't working, any thoughts?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2009, 10:12 PM

Is it a remote fan?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change the lightbulb in a Hampton Bay 54SHRL fan [ 10 Answers ]

How do I change the bulb in the Hampton Bay model 54SHRL? It is a Windward II. We tried to remove the glass.. but it won't budge.

Hampton Bay fan light not working [ 5 Answers ]

The circular fluorescent light on my Hampton Bay ceiling fan has failed to come on. I took out the old light tube and it appeared to have been "blown," so I replaced it with a new tube. The light still does not come on, though the fan itself works fine. Any ideas?

Using Hampton Bay Wall Mount Universal Remote Control for multiple fans [ 1 Answers ]

We would like to install 3 Hampton Bay outdoor ceiling fans/lights on our patio. We have used the Universal Wall Mount Remote for other fans inside the house and would like to use the same remote for the 3 fans outside. Does this Wall mount remote #191-707 control 3 fans/lights? The package...

Hampton bay 54SHRL globe broke [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I buy the replacement globe? I went to Home Depot & called their customer service. Without a UPC, they are unable to find the replacement part number. Thanks, Susan

Hampton Bay fan/light not working! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I tried searching on this board for answers and couldn't find one. We have a hampton bay ceiling fan/light with pull chains and remote. The item code is: 52-RDT The way it's set up is we have 2 switches on the wall that turn on ceiling lights and the other is used to turn the ceiling fan on....

View more questions Search