Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nannyjojo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2009, 06:08 PM
    What is the value of a 1882 Singer Sewing Machine?
    I have a sewing machine in my basement in fairly good condition, and the patented date on it is Dec. 5, 1882, and then there is 5 other dates within a couple years on there! Just kind of wondering how much it would be worth, or where I can find what it is worth?
    Thanks
    Nannyjo jo
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 12:02 AM
    Hi, nannyjojo!

By "fairly good condition", what do you mean, please? Also, do all of the functions work and are there any extra things included with the machine?

We would need a serial number to date the machine. Patent dates are about when something was patented, not when the machine was manufactured.

Thanks!
    tamila13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 06:52 PM
    my machine was patented in Jan 13, 1887 and the serial # is N472331. I'm wondering what the value of it is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Singer sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1883 Singer sewing machine, with a coffin top, in good condition, with all pieces and in good working order. I would like to know it's value. Can you help?

Singer sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have an antique singer #jb068174 can anyone tell me how rare it may be?how many were made etc?. I could not find it at the singer web site.ty

View more questions Search