Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    niemandrive's Avatar
    niemandrive Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Sep 19, 2015, 03:41 PM
    Glass inkwell insert
    I have a Cutler roll top desk missing the glass inkwell insert. How can I acquire them? Respectfully Andrew
    ma0641's Avatar
    ma0641 Posts: 15,681, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

    Sep 19, 2015, 05:22 PM
    Check EBay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Shower insert get Moisture Barrier behind insert on outer wall [ 1 Answers ]

I am putting in a one piece shower insert on the outer wall. It does not go all the way to the ceiling should there be a moisture barrier there like Tar Paper or something

I have a sky light with water between the layers of glass. Can the glass panes be rep [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 26 year old Pella opening sky light with water between the layers of glass (thermopane). Can the thermopane be replaced?

Abstract blown glass decanter signed.murano ? What style glass is this? [ 0 Answers ]

This is a very heavy blown glass decanter.signed, i don't think it is murano but i do not know.i cannot read the signature.1996

I have what I think is an inkwell. [ 0 Answers ]

Markings on bottom read as such Villpps 5/Mer with a C over an A then the number 399 Does anyone know these markings? Thank you

Antique inkwell or hair receiver? [ 6 Answers ]

I have what I think is an antique ceramic inkwell or hair receiver. It is marked HALGA on the bottom and FRANCE. It appears to be Limoges. Confirmation of what it is and guess at value would be much appreciated. See Pics and thanks for your interest.

View more questions Search