Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Stanley R harri's Avatar
    Stanley R harri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 27, 2012, 01:42 PM
    Fund raising help our hero's h
    I have recently had a triple by pass and valve replaced at Papworth dec2011 and a tumour and part of stomach removed May2012. During my convelesence I have taken to writing. One book a short story is about a search and rescue dog, is in print and others in the pipe line so to speak.
    I have a beach hut at Felixstowe Suffolk and wondered( as we shall have an influx or peopleon the 3rd June with Queens Jubliee). If I could sell my book, with40% of proceeds going to said Charity the remaining 60% being rtetained by the author me, to pay for publishing and reprint of book one or launch book 2 and so on. I have asked council waiting rteply. Can not see a problem there I hope. Due to my health I will be almost static , but am mobile. Neighbouring Hut owners will help.
    Do I need collectors permits and can someone supply posters etc. I know its short notice blame my health brain not functioning. I am an ex-service man myself serving in the Royal Army Veterinary Corps in the l960s.
    I have already doe this to a limited success to our lacal RSPCA where I served as an Inspector, which I was for 21 years.

Check out some similar questions!

Fund raising legalities [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a fund raising for the victims of a typhoon in the Philippines. My husband was born and raised in one of the many areas devastated by the typhoon. A lot of my friends willing to donate cash. Do I need to register in the state of Illinois. I'm only doing this for 1 week. What other...

Fund Raising for a cause [ 1 Answers ]

My sister needs a liver transplant and doesn't have insurance. I would like to get some fund raisers in place to help. What are the legalities in this? We both live in Texas.

Fund raising [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my father is being sued in a large law suit, it may take years to go though the courts, We will never be able to pay or to afford legal fees I was wondering if there was a way to raise money by charity to help get our family from this difficult situation and prove my father's...

501-c-7 fund raising [ 0 Answers ]

My social organization is a 501-c-7 tax exempt. We are going to hold a fund raiser and donate all the profit. Do we need any special permits?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.