Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Nevaeh101's Avatar
    Nevaeh101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 22, 2012, 05:20 PM
    How can I get put into foster care
    I am 15 years old and would like to be taken out of my home and into Foster care. Clearly this is not something I would want but I have no other choice. I have been abused by both my parents physicality but mostly mental. Last year I was taken away by D.C.f but put right back home after a "Talk" with my parents. Recently I was punched in my face a numerous amount of times by my father and my school counselor called D.C.F and again they did not take me out the home so I ran away and got caught on day 8 in school and taken back home! I can't take it anymore. Every day I cry myself to sleep by the things my parents say to me and when I tell them I want to leave they say "You will never leave" and refuse to give custody to anyone. What can I do to get out of this home and into another one as fast as possible
    lexi_311's Avatar
    lexi_311 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 22, 2012, 06:55 PM
    I don't remember what the organization is called, 911 might help you if you have a moment away from home to call secretly.. You could call 911 and report the abuse, and how you don't want to live there anymore. If 911 knows the abuse organization, there is a person who talks to you in private or over the phone, and they will come to your house, and stage a "house inspection" or whatever routine they feel like playing out. Then they could search the house, to see if it is unstable or not to live in for children, and they basically lie and play along that they don't know you and if they do find something wrong, or "find something wrong" that they pretended was wrong, they could report it further on and legally take you away. I wasn't very discriptive, but Im kind of fuzzy on the story. We had a talk about it at our school and places we could call. Hope I was any help? And sorry to hear about your situation... Wish you the best.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,305, Reputation: 7692

    Apr 22, 2012, 07:40 PM
    Each time there is any physcial abuse, call Children Services.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get put into foster care? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old girl,l in a house where I get verbally abused by my sister to the point where I start to bash her. That's not who I am but after so much abuse from her, calling me names and making snappy comments I just blow up and end up hurting her. Its not the right environment for me. How...

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Can you be put in foster care at 16 [ 7 Answers ]

Can you be put in foster care at 16 in Colorado

Can I put My nephew in Foster Care [ 11 Answers ]

I filed for and received custody of my 9 year old nephew because his mom is serving time in prison and his father is deceased.. It's been very hard since he moved in with me and has caused me to loose one job already because of me taking time off to run back and fourth to his school to the...

View more questions Search