Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hboone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2006, 06:55 AM
    Need Help Fixing Shower Pull Up
    When I pull up knob for shower the water comes out of both the shower head and the spout below. So very little water pressure coming from shower head.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 9, 2006, 07:02 AM
    Since diverter spouts,(see image) are inexpensive and simple to install why not just replace it? Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pull Rope will not pull [ 1 Answers ]

I have a B&S Troy-bilt that I bought in April. I have used 3 times. On the 4th time the mower was working. It suddenly died. I assumed it was low on gas. I added gas and the pull rope will not pull. I am not sure how to fix any ideas.

Fixing highlighted hair [ 1 Answers ]

I got my hair highlighted last weekend, I have medium brown hair and now I have a patch of blonde in the front. It came out way too light for my taste and I want to just fix this one part, any suggestions on what over the counter product I can use? I do not want to go back to the salon and spend...

Fixing an enamel tub [ 3 Answers ]

My mother's tub has a hole rusted through it... its an old rectangular enamel finished tub... might be a steel or cast iron not sure.. I thinks its steel because the hole isn't that deep and I can almost my finger through it... pretty sure cast iron is much stronger... any way to repair this short...

Fixing Low water pressure [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I own a 2 story home and have always had problems with my water pressure. All my neighbors do as well. When I first turn the shower or faucet on the water come sout with a little more pressure but then dwindles to a trickle. I have copper piping and have had all the piping checked by a...

Fixing shower pan drain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to fix the drain in my shower. The shower has a fiberglass (I think) shower pan. This shower pan looks different that ones I see on the internet in that the drain is actually formed in the shower base. The sch40 2'' pipe comes up about an 1" from the opening. The drain...

View more questions Search