Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ihtnas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 11:20 AM
    Workout schedule
    Hi ,
    Please tell me the good workout schedule(routine) to build huge arms and chest
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 04:58 PM

Bench press, press-ups, pull-ups, squats, deadlifts, stiffleg deadlft, dips, narrow grip bench press, barbell row, barbell curl.

You need to work your lower body too. Squats and deadlifts are essential for high testosterone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are schedule 40 and schedule 80 pipes as used on ships [ 1 Answers ]

What are schedule 40 and schedule 80 pipes as used on ships.difference in the pvc type and the steel type?

Schedule 40 & Schedule 80 Pipe? [ 1 Answers ]

I am curious what the difference is between Schedule 40 & 80 pipe? And where/when is it used? Also if someone could also help me regarding Class 200 & Class 315 pipe, and Solvent Weld pipe I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Overall workout schedule? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I haven't been working out for a few months now and am feeling very flabby all over. I want to start lifting weights and working my abs again. What is a good schedule that I should attend to? Thanks for your help:)

Workout Schedule [ 0 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I have been out of the loop for a long time and was wondering if anyone has an idea about workout schedules. I am wanting to work out 3 days a week or so to loose some weight. I also intend to do cardio before working out. Does anyone recommend some type of schedule like...

View more questions Search