Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    therter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2006, 03:47 PM
    Pull Rope will not pull
    I have a B&S Troy-bilt that I bought in April. I have used 3 times. On the 4th time the mower was working. It suddenly died. I assumed it was low on gas. I added gas and the pull rope will not pull. I am not sure how to fix any ideas.
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2006, 04:49 PM
    Does it have any sort of warranty? Then working on it may void it. Let them deal with it. Is this a quantum, classic? Or a Over head valve briggs?

One thing I want to ask to make sure you didn't kill the engine... have you kept a check on the oil and it is of course to the full mark on the dipstick?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay pull chain [ 3 Answers ]

I disconnected all 4 wires from the pull chain before writing down their configuration. I have 2- black wires, a red wire and a blue wire. My new pull switch is labeled L - 1 - 2- 3. Does anyone know the wiring configuration?:confused:

How do you good at pull ups [ 6 Answers ]

I just bought a pull up bar from wal mart with hopes of widening my shoulders and beefing up my biceps. When I tried them, I found I could only do 4. After I figured out I could only do 4, I wanted to cheat and only go down half way so that maybe I could do 8 and get a better work out. WHAT IS...

Pull switch [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know how to replace the cord in a pull switch? Thanks

Stuck weed wacker pull rope [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Snapper 2 cycle weed wacker that I haven't used for about a year. When I remove the spark plug, the pull rope operates easily. When the spark plug is in, the pull rope is "jammed". It will not move.

Pull Chain Replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I turned off my power and went to the hardware store to purchase a replacement pull chain light switch for my ceiling fan/light only to find upon my return that the little woman thought she would help me by removeing the old switch and bulb socket plate without labeling old wires. So here is my...

View more questions Search