Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Feb 15, 2008, 01:11 PM
    How do I get a bigger butt?
    Hi, I am 26 years old and am pretty happy with my body except my butt is not big enough. :( I want to have a larger, more round and firm butt. I work out 3 times a week but I am not sure what excersises I need to do to achieve this. I also want to know if sit ups actually give you nice firm abbs or if it is just a matter of diet and where your body stores fat.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Feb 15, 2008, 01:33 PM
    I'm not sure as far as how to make a butt bigger. My problem is that I gain weight in the butt area first, so I'm usually trying to make it smaller, lol. As far as abs, I like doing crunches instead of sit ups because I have hurt my back doing sit ups before. I do kickboxing and I think it is a great workout for abs and the butt. It's a good way to build muscle up and get a great cardio workout! I think diet is part of it too. Everyone kind of has their own body shape too. Like, I tend to store fat in the butt not the abs, so I will have a flat stomach but a really big behind when I start to gain weight, lol.

Feb 15, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peggyhill
    I'm not sure as far as how to make a butt bigger. My problem is that I gain weight in the butt area first, so I'm usually trying to make it smaller, lol. As far as abs, I like doing crunches instead of sit ups because I have hurt my back doing sit ups before. I do kickboxing and I think it is a great workout for abs and the butt. It's a good way to build muscle up and get a great cardio workout! I think diet is part of it too. Everyone kind of has their own body shape too. Like, I tend to store fat int he butt not the abs, so I will have a flat stomach but a really big behind when I start to gain weight, lol.

Lucky you! At least your body stores fat in all the right places. I am slim so I don't really have a lot of body fat. I just want to build my butt muscles.
    I will try doing the crunches instead of sit ups. Thanks for the tip :)
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 15, 2008, 03:45 PM
    I found squats, lunges and running the stairs seem to help build muscle. At least it helps what you have stay perky. Nobody wants to drag butt.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Feb 15, 2008, 04:11 PM
    Jogging is good for the butt too. I used to be on a swim team and we did a good exercise for the butt area (if you swim & have access to a pool) We would use a foam float to support our upper body and just kick and use legs only to do laps. It really gives your butt and thighs a workout! Watch out for leg and foot cramps when you first start doing it though!
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Feb 15, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Excersizes may firm it but probably not build any bulk to it. Listen,, at 50 you will be glad you have a small butt!!
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Feb 15, 2008, 09:52 PM
    I can't believe anyone would want a bigger butt! Is the problem that it is too flat? I have a stick out butt (kinda like a duck) or like I stuffed my pants with a volleyball and I would kill for a smaller butt. It prohibits clothes from draping naturally. They get caught up on the butt shelf. Makes you look fatter too. And if you have any stomach at all, then you look like the letter "S" from the side. I can't think of anything good to say about a big butt.:rolleyes:

Feb 19, 2008, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cozyk
    I can't believe anyone would want a bigger butt! Is the problem that it is too flat? I have a stick out butt (kinda like a duck) or like I stuffed my pants with a volleyball and I would kill for a smaller butt. It prohibits clothes from draping naturally. They get caught up on the butt shelf. Makes you look fatter too. And if you have any stomach at all, then you look like the letter "S" from the side. I can't think of anything good to say about a big butt.:rolleyes:
    Lol.. that's funny:D My butt is not really flat but it is small, I just want it to be just a little bit bigger. I like J lo's butt, she is not fat but she has a nice butt. I think clothes look better when you have a bigger butt because it shows curves. But I am definitely not going for the s shape.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman2007
    excersizes may firm it but probably not build any bulk to it. Listen ,,,,at 50 you will be glad you have a small butt!!!!!
    Why?
    wewed100606 Posts: 228, Reputation: 36

Feb 19, 2008, 02:17 PM
    THe two options that will work best for giving you some more "junk in your trunk" will be STAIR MASTER and ROLLERBLADING or ICE SKATING. I played hockey all my life and trust me you will not find a hockey player with a small a** ;-)

Good luck! I want some before and after shots ;-) J/K
    biggerbooty Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Mar 3, 2008, 09:10 AM
    Let me give you some great advise. Add more protein & soy to your meals & do butt exercises DAILY, & DON'T GIVE UP. I started the system the day after New Years & I live by it. Even though my butt got bigger after a month the book says repeat the program if you want more. Doing this will add 4 inches to your butt.

The trick is to eat more & exercise even more. Make sure you do situps & work all parts of the body so you don't get fat other places. If you want to get the book it's on dimeadozenzone.com. I read the whole book first then wrote the key steps down. It seemed like a lot but stick to it.

Mar 3, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerbooty
    Let me give you some great advise. Add more protein & soy to your meals & do butt exercises DAILY, & DON'T GIVE UP. I started the system the day after New Years & I live by it. Even though my butt got bigger after a month the book says repeat the program if you want more. Doing this will add 4 inches to your butt.

The trick is to eat more & exercise even more. Make sure you do situps & work all parts of the body so you don't get fat other places. If you wanna get the book it's on dimeadozenzone.com. I read the whole book first then wrote the key steps down. It seemed like a lot but stick to it.
    Thanks biggerbooty, what type of butt excercises do you do?
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 3, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by peggyhill
    Jogging is good for the butt too. I used to be on a swim team and we did a good exercise for the butt area (if you swim & have access to a pool) We would use a foam float to support our upper body and just kick and use legs only to do laps. It really gives your butt and thighs a workout! Watch out for leg and foot cramps when you first start doing it though!
    Great answer. I would recommend this as well. You took the words right out of my mouth. As well try protein after your work out.

Mar 4, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish2008
    Great answer. I would recommend this as well. You took the words right out of my mouth. As well try protein after your work out.

Hi scottish, when you say protein do you mean protein supplements?

Mar 4, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    Hi scottish, when you say protien do you mean protein supplements?
    Yes as well use protein power if your working out. Thank you for getting back to me. If you need more information please do ask.

Mar 4, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Yes as well use protien power if your working out. Thank you for getting back to me. If you need more information please do ask.
    Thank you!

Mar 4, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    thank you!
    No problem. You can message me at any time if you would like more information. Don't forget to post your results after a week or so, so we can see how you are doing. It will also motivate you more. You can call it "your work out buddies". Best of luck till then
    Tycko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 03:25 PM
    No problem. You can message me at any time if you would like more information. don't forget to post your results after a week or so, so we can see how you are doing. It will also motivate you more. You can call it "your work out buddies". Best of luck till then
    Hi! I have this system bigger booty mentioned. I just started last night to be honest. As far as protein pills and powders, have you used these supplements to achieve results for a bigger butt? Or know someone who has?
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Mar 4, 2008, 04:01 PM
    I'm still not believing that people actually want bigger butts. To say "You have a big butt" has always been an insult in my world. So confused...

Mar 5, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycko
    Hi! I have this system bigger booty mentioned. I just started last night to be honest. As far as protein pills and powders, have you used these supplements to achieve results for a bigger butt? or know someone who has?
    I hope I didn't mislead anyone on what I added to this post. I did mention use protein in the first post. But keep in mind that you need to work on that type of muscle are for it to work. You just can't us protein and it will do all the work for you. I do apologise if I miss lead anyone on this. Did I miss lead you?

Mar 5, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycko
    Hi! I have this system bigger booty mentioned. I just started last night to be honest. As far as protein pills and powders, have you used these supplements to achieve results for a bigger butt? or know someone who has?
    What system is this? Please tell me what excercises you do in this "system"

Quote Originally Posted by cozyk
    I'm still not believing that people actually want bigger butts. To say "You have a big butt" has always been an insult in my world. So confused........
    Maybe 10 or more years ago having a big but was unattractive but beauty is always being redefined. In this day and age having a good size, round, firm and shapely butt is very attractive. Flat butts are not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get bigger wrist muscles ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 years old, I have skinny wrists and I do karate. I hurt my wrist each time I spar with a punch bag. I thought getting large muscles in my wrists would improve this. How can I get bigger wrist muscles? :cool:

Bigger breast [ 5 Answers ]

I want to now if u have small brest and u want bigger ones how can u make that happen with out having to get surgery

How do I make my room look bigger [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to paint my livingroom tomake it look brighter and bigger. I have wood paneling that has already been painted off white, but it looks so plain, what can I do?

Finger in butt? [ 7 Answers ]

My son is 8 yrs old and has ADHD. He has always been fasinated with the "holes" in his body, such as ears and nose. It started when he was 2 with tissue up the nose and a two hour er visit to have it all removed. From then on it continued until about 4. I know that children do that with ears...

A bigger butt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everone Is there a way that I could possibly make my butt bigger, and my waist smaller through exercise or food?

View more questions Search