Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley wilmington Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Bigger breast
    I want to now if u have small brest and u want bigger ones how can u make that happen with out having to get surgery
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 04:34 PM
    How old are you hun? You may not even be done growing.
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 4, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Well, Im not sure of that many ways to actually boost the growth of breasts, but I do know that large breasts are vastly overrated. Ive dated a lot, I mean a lottt lol and all my ex's and all my guy friends have confided that they would almost rather a lean body with a handful of breasts than to have these huge things in the way all the time.
    Most guys are more into a smooth body, excluding the few 'boob-guys'.
    Don't worry... besides you sound pretty young, give it some time, and drink your milk! ;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 4, 2007, 05:07 PM
    You don't stop growing until you have a baby and make milk. True story. Now they may not grow much bigger than you see right now, but development continues until lactation.

With that said, there is no magic pill or exercise that will increase your breast/cup size beyond what mother nature gave you.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 06:17 PM
    With that said, there is no magic pill or exercise that will increase your breast/cup size beyond what mother nature gave you.

Does that include penis size, J_9? Reference to another post... ;-)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 4, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Yes, X, it does include penis size.

Not to change the subject but I assisted at a circumcision (sp) today when the pediatrician of the one day old said, "Boy, your Daddy would be proud!!!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Belly swollen and breasts getting bigger but test negative. [ 4 Answers ]

I have taken 3 pregnancy tests, but my belly continues to swell out, my breasts are getting bigger and I have gained about 5 lbs. What is this and what should I do? Joni

How do I make my room look bigger [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to paint my livingroom tomake it look brighter and bigger. I have wood paneling that has already been painted off white, but it looks so plain, what can I do?

A bigger butt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everone Is there a way that I could possibly make my butt bigger, and my waist smaller through exercise or food?

Might scrap 200amp upgrade and go with a bigger 100amp panel [ 10 Answers ]

Hey all! Reading all the posts about 200amp panels and the costs is making my head hurt along with my wallet. I think I will just have the existing 100 swapped out for a larger panel... say a 30/30 100amp (or are there larger ones? ). I live in a 77+ year old house with some older knob&tube...

Reinstall Win Xp Pro To Make A Bigger Partition? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi; I installed win xp pro, but when I got to the point about partition, I did not know that I have already a partition (my Hd is brand new? ) so I choose whatever was highlited and at the end of the installation I noticed that the drive C is only 9g but my HD is 80 g, I do not find the other 71g,...

View more questions Search