Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    missbec235's Avatar
    missbec235 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 23, 2017, 10:24 AM
    Heath advice
    Know I should be asking a doctor but I have been and he wouldn’t let me speak so it was a waste of time. Says it’s down to overtraining which I doubt as happens when just walking or moving.

    Some of you my have been through this before.

    I have been kickboxing for about 9 years and suddenly I have been going very light headed and dizzy to the point where I feel very weak and like I am going to throw up. I go outside to get a cool breeze and then if throw up I am out of the way. I have also notice my heart rate seems to be hitting around 215.

    I am only training about 30 minutes when I first start to go dizzy and fate which is only stretching no actual training or working out. I also struggle breathing very quickly. I have noticed this happens when walking around my village. My coach can notice that something is wrong as they keep asking me every 5-10 minutes if I am OK. Has anyone else experienced anything like this. Or got any ideas on what to do.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,224, Reputation: 10853

    Oct 23, 2017, 03:13 PM
    He couldn't tell you anything without a complete work up to find the cause of your issues.

    Dizziness and Nausea | MedGuidance

    Suspend your work outs until the cause is diagnosed and proper treatments can be found. Something is wrong for sure, so see another doctor, or go to a hospital for a proper blood work up.

    Did your doctor draw blood?
    tickle's Avatar
    tickle Posts: 23,801, Reputation: 2674

    Oct 23, 2017, 03:19 PM
    You should have a complete blood work done; possibly by another doctor. You don't say your age and that is a factor. Your symptoms indicate that you are extremely out of shape, but then, we don't know your age and cannot diagnose on the internet; you should realize this. I would discontinue strenuous exercise until you have a complete physical.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,304, Reputation: 7692

    Oct 23, 2017, 06:35 PM
    If this doctor is not talking to you, go to another.

    If you are kick boxing, do you fight ? Lots of hits to the head ?
    joypulv's Avatar
    joypulv Posts: 21,593, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

    Oct 23, 2017, 07:10 PM
    Also you should at least get an ekg (cardiogram). That's not too expensive. You don't say where in the world you live, or what your insurance is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women's heath [ 1 Answers ]

Does white clumpy discharge linger in your vagina before you start your period?

Heath ins. [ 2 Answers ]

I am in NC. And on medicare for 8+ years. My problem is I can't afford to pay my 20%. And of course if I can't afford 20% I can't afford a premium. So now I have no primary care Doctor. Any suggestions or ideas what I can do.Are there any government programs other than Medicade because I don't...

Woman's heath [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I want to know how many days does a woman ovulates .

16 emancipation and heath care. [ 8 Answers ]

I need health care and I'm on a tight budgit and I need to have heath care to get emancipated. Any good sugestions?

View more questions Search