Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shyguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Bump on side of penis
    Hi, I'm 16

I have a bump on the left hand side of my penis, it's not connected to the penis, because if I move the skin it moves around with it.

It's red and the tissue inside or w/e is pretty tough. Almost hard.

It doesn't hurt unless pinched, etc. Previously I had a couple tiny bumps on my penis which I self diagnosed as a penis zit? I guess? And popped them :confused: and where one of them was (I think) is where this thing is now. I really hope it will just go away soon, and I will follow the advice of your website and stop masturbating. If it was a cyst, would it just go away without me seeing a doctor?
    Say yes.:eek: and yes, I am a virgin. I need answerz.
    baal12 Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Feb 26, 2007, 12:22 PM
    If you shave your pubic hair, or have recently (within 2 weeks or so) it may be an ingrown hair, but otherwise, I would consult a doctor, especially if you have, or are, sexually active.
    kdream Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2011, 11:40 PM
    I'm scared and don't know what to think but, when I was taking a shower I felt a little ball like bump in the inside of my skin all of a sudden. It's on the left side of my scrodum and not connected to my penis. It's definitely inside of my skin and just popped up out of no where. What could it be? I'm scared because maybe its some kind of cancer. What would appear in about 2 days and feel like a good size little football around my private?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I noticed a small bump on my penis shaft that sometimes appears after an erection or masturbation. It doesn't hurt or itch and tends to just last no more than an hour and goes away. I thought it was a cyst but since it goes away I am ruling that out. Maybe an allergic reaction? Or...

Bump on Penis. [ 4 Answers ]

To Describe this, it is a recent addition, the last time I had sex was mid October. The bump appeared about a week ago. The bump is flat, skin colored, with a slightly darker outer portion where it goes into the skin, it is raised slightly, the top is also completely smooth across the top of it. It...

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I have a small bump on the skin of my penis... it has the appearance of a pimple but it doesn't go away... almost like a small pebble under the skin... I've tried almost everything including putting ice on it... that seemed to make it go down but it just came right back... its totally...

View more questions Search