Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STEVIEB0217 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2014, 05:27 PM
    Annual rate of interest compounded weekly
    Jim puts had $5000 in a CD on January 1st, 2008. He deposited an additional $350 each month for the next 4 years.What annual rate of interest compounded weekly would he need in order to have had a total of $22500 in his CD at the end of December 2012?

N = 48
    **I = 0?
    PV = 5000
    PMT = -350
    FV = 22500
    P/Y = 12
    C/Y = 52
    PMT = END

That's what I have for the formula but every time I try to calculate the Interest rate it keeps saying
    "ERR:ITERATIONS"... what am I doing wrong?

** Do I need to make "N" into weeks, which would then be 208, but the result is -17?

PLEASE HELP I'M NEW TO MATH 12!

Check out some similar questions!

A nominal interest rate of 19.4% per year, compounded monthly, is equivalent to [ 1 Answers ]

A nominal interest rate of 19.4% per year, compounded monthly, is equivalent to a continuous compounding rate of%

If $975 is invested in an account that earns annual interest of 8.5%, compounded semi [ 2 Answers ]

If $975 is invested in an account that earns annual interest of 8.5%, compounded semiannually, what will the account balance be after 7 years? (Round your answer to the nearest cent.)

Compounded interest and annual interest [ 10 Answers ]

1. You invest $100 in a savings account paying an 8% interest rate compounded annually. How much will you have in the account after 1 year? How much will you have in the account after three years? 2. Assume you will receive $126 dollars in three years. How much is that future payment worth now...

Annual Rate Interest [ 4 Answers ]

What is the annual rate of interest you must earn on an investment to have $250,000 available in 12 years if you would like to allocate $20,000 today? :D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.