Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    okinawagirls Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2013, 06:15 PM
    Explain the relationship between step-fixed costs and relevant range
    Explain the relationship between step-fixed costs and relevant range
    jaden smith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 05:42 AM
    A cost that is fixed over a certain range is step fixed cost, once it exceeds the range it is again get fixed to that certain range ( generally referred as relevant range).
    Still confused?
    Me too had the same confusion and I got it cleared by consulting with an expert of Capital Guard Financial. You could get there contact details by visiting Capitalguard | Retirement Planning, Investment Advisory and Insurance Firm
    Consider you have stockroom of monthly rent of $300 which has the capacity of storing 100 wheat bags. Here $300 is the step fixed cost and 100 bags is the relevant range. When you are in need to store another 10bags of wheat, you need to get your hands on another stockroom on rent. Thereby the step fixed cost is increased and fixed at $600 for relevant range of 200 bags

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

can a fixed range find the range the meter will use to measure the circuit values [ 2 Answers ]

Some meters have "fixed" range buttons which allow the user to designate the range the meter will use to measure the circuit values.

Relationship between step-fixed costs and the relevant range [ 2 Answers ]

I am taking a business course but I have absolutely no idea about anything, so I have many questions that I'm sure I'll be posting. I wanted to know the relationship between step-fixed costs and the relevant range. Does anyone know?:confused: :confused: :confused:

What is step-fixed costs [ 1 Answers ]

What is step-fixed costs

Step variable costs vs fixed costs [ 1 Answers ]

step variable costs vs fixed costs

View more questions Search