Ask
    Viperman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Mortgage banking compliance
    I am trying to find a web site that offers compliance procedures for
    Third party originations
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jan 17, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Try the Department of financial Institutions for your state. They are the ones that regulate the licenses for loan originators etc, they should have some info for you.
    Viperman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 01:35 PM
    No more specific
    There are firms that offer compliance manuals that address third party originations and how they are put through QC
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Try Amazon for the books you are looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Banking [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My husband to be. Is having a problem with getting a bank account . And we have paid the collection agency that we needed to pay . But it takes 30 to 90 days to fix. But we need the money now . I was wondering if he could sign th check over to me and I deposit it in my account. While the bank...

What does Custodian Banking mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I am applying for a job and, although full training will be given, they have indicated that I should know what custodian banking is. When I search the web I get loads of hits for banks that do custody banking but nothing explaining what it all means. Thanks Kathy

Banking information [ 6 Answers ]

Can any one tell me the process of a creditor taking your banking account I know a judgement has to awarded but why does the bank give out your information? How do they know where you bank at I am so confused!

Banking overdraft [ 1 Answers ]

Three years ago I incured a large overdraft on my checking account through an error made by my bank. I went to the bank to open a GL account to pay the balance but never paid it off. What legal action can the bank take against me if I'm not at fault for the debt? Is there a statue of limitation?

View more questions Search