Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dennis8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Time for a lump sum to double
    If you deposit money today into an account that pays 6.5 percent interest, how long will it take for you to double our money?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Calculator for this at this link

The Mint: Try It!: The Power of 72

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump sum to double-Interest [ 2 Answers ]

If you deposit money today into an account that pays 6.5 percent interest, how long does it take for your money to double?

Lump sum or annutiy [ 5 Answers ]

lump sum or annuity? I am retirring in 6 months, which is the best alternative. I am not a risk taker.

Investing A Lump Sum? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello to you and yours. I am in the process of receiving a low to middle six figure settlement. I am a 30-something, married, and one child. We would like a portion to go directly to a Roth IRA for which we have none, and we want a portion of 25-40 percent to be used as a monthly income for us to...

Trouble Double Time [ 4 Answers ]

Hey you.ole smoke here, I got a 2 pt ? For you, well for starters my damn systemrestore wonmt work at all, and when I try to reformat I get as far as them asking me what I want to do in those 3 things, so I say start refromatting xp and it say to cick enter and I and it won't get pasted that...

Double Combo vs Double Tee [ 24 Answers ]

Hi All, The drains of my two storey home drain to one point at my basement ceiling, and then vertically to the basement floor via a 3" DWV pipe to a 4" sanitary tee that horizontally provides 1) a clean-out and 2) drain to the septic out the foundation wall. The center-line of the 4" sanitary is...

View more questions Search