Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dee46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 05:50 PM
    Financial statements
    Who are the internal and external users of a company's financial statements?
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Dec 28, 2006, 09:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dee46
    Who are the internal and external users of a company's financial statements?
    Internal would be company executives so they can understand how the company is doing fiancially. External would be stock brokers who sell investments like stock in the company, also the actual investors in the company to see if their investment is performing adequately, creditors need to see a company's financials so they can make wise lending decisions, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial statements [ 1 Answers ]

Given this info, I have to prepare the 4 financial statements, income statement, statement of cash flows, balance sheet, and statement of stock holders equity. XYZ started a business contributing $6000, they borrowed $2000 from the bank on March !st, the note is a year, 12% note, principal and...

Financial Statements [ 1 Answers ]

List accounts in Classified Balance Sheet, Retained Earnings and Income Statement. Show Examples Please

Financial statements [ 1 Answers ]

Selected amounts from H&B co. info system appear as follows: Cash paid employees for salaries and wages=300,000 Cash collocted from sales customers=1,850,000 Bonds payable=500,000 Cash=150,000 Common stock=60,000 Equipment=840,000 Prepaid insurance=30,000 Inventory=250,000 Prepaid...

Financial statements [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a principal owner and director of my company. Every once in a while the accountant gives me the financial statement. I have no idea how to interpret this. On the cover there is an index with 12 pages and 3 schedules. I believe the only important one is page 1, the balance sheet. ...

Interpreting Financial Statements [ 1 Answers ]

I just seen to not understand what to do in the question. Can someone help me?:confused: The year 2000 was not particularly pleasant year for the managers of Xeros Corp, or its shareholders. The company's stock price had already fallen in the previous year from 60 dollars per share to 30...

View more questions Search