Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhumes Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2006, 12:22 PM
    Tecumseh Safety Cable
    I have a Tecumseh TVS904354 engine on my lawn mower and the safety switch came loose from the engine. How do I re-mount it?
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2006, 07:11 PM
    The cable or switch? It should (if the cable/switch isn't broken, etc) just pop back on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recycling numbers and safety [ 4 Answers ]

1. Some recyclable products have a number within the recycle sign. What does those numbers mean? I think they go up to 6 or 7. 2. Also, which one of these are safe for storing food and not leech any of the plastics' chemical into the food or water? 3. Another thing, which ones are safe for...

Missing Safety Box [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible for a bank to lose a safety box? Yesterday I received a phone call from the bank that there was something wrong with my box and once I went to the bank they first told me they had no record of my box. Then they come back and tell me that they had to drill into my box but the box was...

Safety box [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone knows about safety box? I said safety box in bank can not 100% safe. Someone can steal or rob it. My friend said that is impossible. Who is right ?

Tecumseh [ 12 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how to pronounce the Native American name Tecumsh? Thanks!

View more questions Search