Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallysipper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Management Accounting Research Topic
    I have to write a research paper for Management Accounting (or Cost Acct whichever you want to call it) and I don't have a clue what a good topic would be. Any ideas?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2012, 07:02 AM
    I would suggest a paper reviewing the Theory of Constraints as it relates to Throughput Accounting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting research paper topic [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I have to wirte a research paper for accounting and I'm having trouble coming up with a good idea on what to write about. It can be abount anything in accounting, onlt thing is that it has to be 10 pages long. If anyone had any topic suggestions ide appreciate it. Thanks

Management accounting [ 3 Answers ]

Question The Tracy Corporation has a machining facility specializing in jobs for the aircraft-components market. Tracy's previous simple job-costing system had two direct-cost categories (direct materials and direct manufacturing labour-hours). The indirect cost-allocation rate of the simple...

Management accounting [ 2 Answers ]

If a chair lift cost $2 million and installation costs $1.3 million , keep in mind that this lift will allow 300 skiers but for only 40 days out of a year,only when extra capacity is needed.Running cost for the lift is $500 a day for 200 days that the lodge is open, Now assume that the lift tickets...

Research or Management? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm currently studying Pharmacy. Please tell me what is better - going for Management, or for Research and Development? Please weigh the topic. (Please don't tell me that it depends on your inclination... )

View more questions Search