Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tweeetypooh Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Apr 2, 2007, 08:03 PM
    What swimwear should I wear?
    I am 5'4" and 105 lbs. 36-26-34. (chest-waist-hips). Long legs. We were planning to go on vacation in a beach. I was wondering what swimsuit is best for my body. I was thinking of wearing a string bikini top with a boyleg bottom. But I've got problem on my tummy. I gave birth abouth 8months ago. And my tummy is not firm. Will a boyleg bottom make my tummy more noticeable? Any idea how I can hide it? And I cnt also wear a hi-cut bikini because my bikini line has dark color. Is a skirted bottom adviseable for me to wear? Thanks!
    HipHipHooray Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2007, 02:56 AM
    Hi Tweety,

Well with measurements like that it sounds like you could wear anything and look hot ^_^

If you have a problem with your stomach not being 'tight' though, do you HAVE to wear a bikini? There are some really sexy 1 pieces out there these days.

If you really like bikinis though my advice is strappy ones. As thick straps, and even more so with boy legs will tend to make your stomach more noticeable. I think it forces you to look like you have a 'muffin top' whereas your body just falls naturally with looser tie up straps.

Hope this helps :)
    JM_1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2007, 06:01 AM
    If you feel embarised about your tummy then try not to draw attetion to it.
    You don't want something that cuts right across the middle.

Option one, trim your pubic hair and wear a very high cut skimpy one piece.
    Find one that is thin and clingy, that way you will fell sexy wearing it.

Option two, Take a low cut string bikini. Wear a thong or something. They will be so bussy looking at your but they will never notice your tummy.

Try different suits on different days, it helps to even out the tan lines.

Don't wear anything with frills or flaps or skirt bits. They make you look like you are trying to be 50 or retarded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I wear for the prom? [ 12 Answers ]

So I don't know what dress colour I should wear for the next prom in July. I have a pale skin tone, chestnut brown eyes and dark brown hair. Can you suggest some suitable colours that match this description?? Please?? :confused:

You wear your heart on your sleeve [ 7 Answers ]

I don't understand what it means by that

What and how to wear? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm turning 18 next week and I'd like to wear a dress but my problem is that I have really big hips as that's gentetic in my family and I have a belly too, what dress styles and colurs would go with my figure without drawing too much attention to my stomach and hips? Write back Thank you...

View more questions Search