Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XXTwiHardXX Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2011, 06:28 PM
    Casual Clothing
    I got a job and they told me I was allowed to wear casual clothing. I could wear any colored jeans besides blue. What other options could I wear? I don't like wearing skirts or skinny jeans. I know I could wear black pants. I like the idea of wearing cardigans. I love them. Where could I shop at besides walmart and kmart that gives you good looking clothes for cheap prices?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2011, 09:10 PM

I like target. I always find cute things on their clearance racks. Sometimes kohl's too. Especially when I have coupons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CAsual drinker [ 1 Answers ]

LAst drink was march7th I usually I have a beer a day and liq some.weekends. I have a hair follicle test April 2nd. Will alcohol show in results

She wants to be less serious and more casual? [ 9 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 4 months and it all started surprising and amazing great for the both of us. I guess we both thought it was way to fast but did not hesitate to continue. The first 3 months this way but as of late she has made herself distant both emotionally and...

Casual Dating someone [ 2 Answers ]

I have been seeming someone just cacually every 1.5 to 2 months. The sex is amazing. I'm a single father, divorced for over two years. She is in the process of getting divorced from an physically abuse husband. She has stated that she is not ready for a serious relationship. She seems to say sorry...

View more questions Search