Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steph86 Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Jul 4, 2008, 12:38 PM
    If someone tells you they're like an open book
    If a guy I met online writes "You can ask me anything. I'm like an open book", is that a good or a bad thing?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 4, 2008, 12:39 PM
    That depends. If someone I was corresponding with on the Internet said that, I would run. Sounds like he's trying to convince you he's honest.
    steph86 Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Jul 4, 2008, 12:57 PM
    It's hard to tell. He has written that I can trust him a lot of times, but I don't trust him more cause he writes it.

I don't trust people easily, and it's not easy for me to trust people I meet online. But I feel kind of bad when I don't trust people. Perhaps they're the nicest person ever, or not.
    ladydave Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 02:19 PM
    I'd take someone saying 'i'm like an open book' as they have nothing to hide.

Which I think is a great thing. I know it's easier said than done, but if you build any kind of relationship from friendship to whatever you want with someone over the internet, then that's a good start. Just take it as read, and it's deffo a good thing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2008, 02:27 PM
    It is just a phase, nothing more, nothing less, the issues will be if he is honest or not, you will not know that for months and checking on him latter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After five years he tells me NO MORE sex [ 21 Answers ]

Ok me and my boyfriend have been going out five years. We started having sex 6 months liter. Now after 5 years he tells me that we should whet till we get marred. BC having sex before marriage is agent are religion. So is that normal or he just need some series help?

Girlfrend tells me that I have no clue [ 4 Answers ]

My grilfrend tells me that I have no clue how much she loves me. She call me everyday but she don't talk for very long. She tries to see me at work but that is also very short even when she has the time. Its allmost like she needs to see me and talk to me everyday and when she dose that its enough...

View more questions Search