Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    hellodolly123's Avatar
    hellodolly123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 4, 2012, 09:08 AM
    Where do I find a Change of Jurisdiction form?
    Both myself and my ex wife were divorced from each other in the state of Utah. We have both now moved to Clark county Nevada. Where can I find the proper form to have jurisdiction changed to here? Our daughter lives with her mom and our son lives with me, but we both are now in Clark county.
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

    Jul 4, 2012, 09:11 AM
    Contact the local Family court clerk. Family courts are usually user friendly, so there may not be a specific form.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change jurisdiction [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently moved to the state of Michigan from FL. I had a pending contempt case the was just dismissed in FL for the mom denying my visitation. The case was dismissed because I moved to MI to be closer to the kids before we actually went in front of the judge. The court told me to pursue my...

Change of Jurisdiction [ 7 Answers ]

My ex and I have our original divorce decree and child support order in Tennessee. We both no longer reside in the state of Tennessee (I have ties to the state; I work in the state and live just over the state line in Mississippi, and the ex has lived in Alabama for the past 4 years). Cutody of...

Change of jurisdiction [ 12 Answers ]

I have a question that I hoping you can help me with or point me in the correct direction. My daughter and I moved here from NH almost two years ago, we have a custody and child support order out of the courts in NH. The courts in NH decided that I could move with my daughter to AZ but that we...

Change jurisdiction from CO to FL [ 2 Answers ]

I moved to Florida with my daughter in 2001. The original child support order is in CO where my daughter was born. How do I go about changing the jurisdiction to the Florida courts?

Change of Jurisdiction [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out how to change jurisdiction for upcoming court cases. My ex takes me back to court every 2 years to increase my child support payments. I recently moved to FL from GA. The divorce and child support modifications have all been done in GA. Now I want to modify the child...

View more questions Search