Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    MELCALIMAG's Avatar
    MELCALIMAG Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 15, 2010, 06:47 PM
    What are the rights of my U.S. resident children, father lives in Mexico.
    What are the rights of my U.S. resident children (green card) that have a father that lives in Mexico? Their father has been in jail and they are afraid of visiting him, he has been in trouble with Mexican authorities numerous times, he was in the municipal police force and he was a crooked cop. What can we do to have them only visit him for a few minutes but not stay over his house? What are my kids rights as U.S. residents?
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692

    Dec 15, 2010, 06:51 PM

    Where do you and the children live,

    Is there a custody order and if so, from what country
    MELCALIMAG's Avatar
    MELCALIMAG Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 16, 2010, 08:00 PM
    We live in San Diego, California. There is a custody order from Baja California Mexico, which he has never respected either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a father have rights after his children have been adapted [ 2 Answers ]

2 childern have been adapted by their grandparents because the parents were on drugs at that time. Now the parents are divorced and the father has gotten his life together off durgs was holding a great job until laid-off recently. The father still has contact with the children. What rights does he...

I do not want my children to have visitation rights with their father. [ 4 Answers ]

I have twin girls with a man who I was with for 3 years and engaged for 2. He is muslim and I am catholic which had a lot to do with why we split up. He has never seen his daughters or talked to them and they are 9 months old. He was cheating on me and got married to her and had a baby boy that...

How do I get the father of my children to sign over rights? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 23 and have 2 children by the same man. We have had an on/off relationship for the past 4 years. Recently We broke up for the last time when he hurt me physically for the first time. I would really like to get our lives on track and have a better life. I would perfer for him to not be in it. ...

View more questions Search