Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    DIDDIRTY's Avatar
    DIDDIRTY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 10, 2017, 05:51 AM
    What are the next steps to take when judge gives father emergency temperory custody
    Judge grants fathers emergency temperory custody and mother supervised visitions what steps should mother take to get custody back
    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,505, Reputation: 1860

    Nov 10, 2017, 05:54 AM
    Take it back to court and appeal.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,328, Reputation: 10855

    Nov 10, 2017, 07:07 AM
    Much depends on the circumstance of losing custody. Temporary custody, AND the SUPERVISED visits implies that there are situations that are in the best interest of the child not to be in, so without knowing details, I can only suggest changing those circumstances.
    J_9's Avatar
    J_9 Posts: 40,299, Reputation: 5646

    Nov 10, 2017, 07:22 AM
    Without knowing the circumstances of the situation its really near impossible to advise. The first step, with such limited information, would be to follow the parenting plan to a T.
    cdad's Avatar
    cdad Posts: 12,701, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

    Nov 17, 2017, 03:17 PM
    The first thing to do is talk with a lawyer about what had happened. If this occures because the mother did not have representation then she will need to retain a lawyer. If this was an order that came from a TRO then they need to get the court dates when the hearing is and create a defense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First steps to getting full custody when father is a drug addict [ 1 Answers ]

For the past year I had tried to figure out how to keep my kids from their father he is addicted to crystalmeth and is shooting it up he has recently been arrested for stealing at a store, and when incarserated they found that there was not another place he could fit another track mark.he has also...

Request emergency hearing with judge without any an attorney [ 1 Answers ]

Mother medical bills are not being paid by my sister, she is on my moter's bank account.

Father has custody; won't follow what judge ordered [ 17 Answers ]

My daughter has been going through a custody battle for almost 5 years. The divorce was final , it's the custody that continues on. They had joint custody until he got re-married. He takes my daughter back to court again, and the judge awarded him with full custody. In the hearing papers the...

How to get a judge to believe me or anyone with a part in custody [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I live in Ohio. My father is a police officer and I want him out of my life due to many things he has done to me. He has hit me a number of times when I was little and he also went out looking for my mother one evening with his police gun to kill my mother. I screamed and his...

View more questions Search