When I call the child support agency to check stats on case they never have anything new on him (I don't understand that) .From hearsay he have a background called the criminal clerks office found three cases pending with court date , I gave that to the agency, but what if he does not show up for his criminal case to get served for support ( should I go get a lawyer and be there as well?