My son's father isn't on the birth cirtificate and he has been in prison for two and a half years and I don't fully trust him. We split up and he is starting to see different people and I am in a steady relationship and the father doesn't understand that I don't want to confuse my son and I don't want him around his girlfriends. He says that he is going to file papers to get his rights. Is there anyway I can stop my son from seeing all of my baby's fathers girlfriends if he gets his rights, and is it possible to get like supervised visits and if it is possible how do I do it?