I am an unmarried women with a one month old son. Sons father and I are not together anymore and he did not sign the birth certificate. I am breast feeding and I have son on my insurance. Father wants joint custody and visitation... Will the courts allow him joint custody or not since he did not sign the certificate, but he is the biological father? Also if I say I would like joint custody between us what visitations will he be limited to, and could he end up taking full custody.