Seven years ago I had a one week fling with a woman and since then had gone to prison. While in prison, she came to visit with a picture of a child she claimed was mine and a DNA test was taken and proven to be mine. After taking the DNA test in prision I was told by the constable doing the test, my rights would be taken away. I had no problems with that. Have not heard heads or tails of her or the child since then until six months ago I got a letter from the Attorney General regarding child support. How do I protest this and my rights for this child since I was told by upper authority that my rights were taken already and have not heard anything at all.:confused: