I have been living with my fiancée since my son was a newborn, but this year when he tried to claim my son on his income tax it was denied because some one else had claimed him. I went to the IRS website and there is a form you can fill out stating someone committed tax fraud--- but you have to know who it is. My question is how do I find out who claimed my son?