Background- My daughter's father and I were in a relationship but he was never involved since the beginning of my pregnancy (nor has he met my 11 month old daughter), but he does pay child support. He is not listed on hr birth certificate and she has my last name.
What document can I carry as proof of sole custody for school applications, in the even of medical decisions and applying for a passport and while traveling?
Is this a document I can create on my own or would I require his signature? Is it a document I can draw up using a template of some sort? Or must it be issued by a judge? If I draw it up,must it be witnessed by a notary or lawyer? And, I live in Ontario, Canada