OK well My Boyfriend has a daughter with this women, he pays support but she will not allow him to see his daughter she leaves him nasty messages saying she's better off without him. Well this women called him and asked him if he would sign over his rights to her husband because she wants to move out of state and she can't without his say. So my boyfriends thinking about signing over his rights but doesn't want to be screwed over, Can he sign over his rights and not have any financial responsibility to this child at all? No form of responsibility to this child if he chooses to sign over his rights?