Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    solomonkido's Avatar
    solomonkido Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 22, 2009, 08:21 AM
    Sign over rights to a child and place a stranig order
    I need my kids father to be out of my kids life I don't need is chaild support and I don't need him at all I need to place a straning order for life and stop his cahld suport
    J_9's Avatar
    J_9 Posts: 40,250, Reputation: 5641

    Dec 22, 2009, 08:39 AM
    Why do you need to place a REstraining order?

    More details are needed here.
    JudyKayTee's Avatar
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,505, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

    Dec 22, 2009, 09:33 AM

    And I'll add to J9's answer that you can only get a restraining order if he is a danger to you and/or the child and you can prove it; such an order will not strip him of his rights as a father nor will it get him/keep him out of the child's life; put the child support in the bank so your child gets an education. If you insist you don't want to do that, don't accept it or don't request it. The child deserves to be supported by both parents but that's for another board.

    Just a side issue but are you in the US?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I sign over my rights to my child? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I sign over my rights to my child's mother?

My child is 13, court order in place in New Hampshire [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 13, there is a court order in place for visitation but my son now wants to make the decision if he want to go over or not to the other parents house for weekend, vacation visitation. I heard 13 year old can do this

Sign child rights away in CA? [ 11 Answers ]

Do I still need to pay for child support if I signed my rights away in CA?

How do I sign away my rights to a child in Texas? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old that I know nothing about and she has a step parent figure in the picture who would adopt my daughter. How do I go about doing it and who is finacially responsible for it?

View more questions Search