Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelleym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 08:32 AM
    My ex is violeting court orders I want to get custody back?
    :confused: my ex and I have 2 children and we agreed that I would have our younger daughter and he would have our 5 yr old son. Science nov.06 he has moved 5 times! This last time about a week ago he moved from his house to a friends and I found out from a 3rd party last night. What can I do and how do I fight for custody? The women he moved in with has 4 children plus he has another child and visitation with 2 others every other weekend putting 8 kids and 2 adults in a four bedroom apt. 4 girls in 1 room 1 being 12 yrs old and the 3 are 2yrs old and under!
    He is in violation in the court order by not providing a 60 day notice of moving interruppting his school schedule and not taking the impact seminar not only that but he has a history of mental problems and so dose she. His other ex wife lives down stairs and both are envolved with dss and she baby sits after school and is failing drug test and still smoking pot. The situation is unsafe and there is problems with her children out of control. And when I call there both wemon are yelling in the back ground at me not allowing me to talk to my son another violation that we had approched with the courts.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2007, 08:46 AM
    And in what ways is he violating a court order,

I see him moving but it appears not out of a controlled area,

I see him having a lot of kids on weekends, ( really not a big deal happens alot)

So what is your real issue here ? Just wanting to go back on the agreement, nothing wrong with that, but I just don't see violations in what you are saying.

If you want to get custody, you will have to file in court to reverse the previous court order. You will have to show where he is causing some harm or being a bad father.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2007, 08:59 AM
    While moving 5 times in 5 months is not really the ideal situation, I don't see an issue with 5 kids living in a four bedroom house, nor about all the kids on the visitation weekends. Sounds like a sleepover party! :) Really, lots of large families have to live this way and it works. Do you have visitation with your son? What specific court orders has your ex broken? If there are some specific issues, then the best thing would be to discuss them with a lawyer. From what you have said here, I don't see you getting custody very easily.

Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father fighting for custody wants to know what to expect and how to prepare for court [ 13 Answers ]

I have served my child's mother with a custody hearing, and I myself have taken some measures to provide for the case such as tape recordings of her and the threats she made while she was pregnant about killing her self, taking a bottle of pills, then there are some stating that "This is my baby,...

Can Criminal Court Orders for restitution be discharged with Chapter 7? [ 13 Answers ]

I was just notified by a Bankruptcy Court that an individual who has been ordered to pay restitution to me in both a CIVIL and CRIMINAL lawsuit has applied for a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. She is presently paying on the criminal order so that she won't be returned to prison. Is it possible to have...

My ex has temorary legal custody of our 14 month old, how do I get her back? [ 4 Answers ]

My ex and I were never married, Im 19 and he will 42 this year. I was only 17 when I had her. Our relationship was never a good one, he was always drinking. He's got a lot of mental health issues. This past July he kicked me and my daughter out, changed the locks and got a restraining order against...

Can I be taken BACK to court? [ 5 Answers ]

Long story short.. My ex- landlords (or should I say slumlords?) filed suit for a month's rent + 60% interest because I was unable to give 30 days notice before moving out. The house was in terrible condition, and I could not find a new roommate when my other roommate bailed out because the house...

View more questions Search