Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondieva21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 01:12 AM
    Can I go after my father for back child support?
    Im 22 and my father never paid a dime in child support, since I was 2. Can I go after him or does my mom have to? This is for the state of VA. I have his current address, I tracked him down.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2007, 06:34 AM
    This is something your mother must do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father on SSI so no child support? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, My children's father is on SSI and does not pay his court ordered child support. I also know that he has been working under the table for some time now (and is earning more than me) and still will not pay his child support. He is 15 months behind on payments. I had a child support case...

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Father not paying child support [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have a three yr old boy. His father and I have been separated since my son was 4 months old. I put him on child support and my case was approved since Nov. 2005, but I have not seen anything financially. I called the child support people and they said that it seems like he has made no...

Child support when the father works under the table [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Illinois and want to know how the court orders and determines child support when the father works under the table and there is no paper trail of his income. He is currently paying $100 weekly for his daughter but it is not court ordered and he wants nothing to do with a court order,...

Child Support/Father has no proof of income [ 10 Answers ]

I'm currently 9 months pregnant and having a hard time deciding if I should even attempt to ask for child support. My ex works for his mother's business. He doesn't pay taxes and she just pays him cash whenever. His mom also owns 2 houses, which he lives in for free, no rent, no mortgage, no car...

View more questions Search