Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parkerkate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Adoption in Texas
    My stepson is 14.my husband has full custody and the son wants me to adopt him but his bbirthmother said no.they have nothing to do with each other.what age does he have to be to cut ties with his birth mother in tx?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2012, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerkate View Post
    My stepson is 14.my husband has full custody and the son wants me to adopt him but his bbirthmother said no.they have nothing to do with each other.what age does he have to be to cut ties with his birth mother in tx?

Otherwise its going to be expensive and difficult to do this without her blessing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring probation from Nevada to Texas (Texas Resident) on a sex offender charge [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was visiting his sister in Nevada and was arrested. He is a Texas resident, we have a current lease agreement that is good until 2013 and he has utilities in his name here. Because of the charge he doesn't have a place that he can stay in Nevada because his sister has children. What...

Texas- Adoption [ 6 Answers ]

My husband has a beautiful 1 year old step son who he has not seen in 11 months. We recently found out that he was his son on Oct. 30th. She is violating the court order on his rights to visitation and is threatening to take away his rights so her "boyfriend" can adopt him since she is claiming he...

Texas Adoption Search [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used connect to family .com I mean connecttofamily.com?:p I heard they were a good company for adoption searches and reuniting people.

View more questions Search