Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godchic57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 06:04 PM
    My ex daughter-in-law has married 3 times and we...
    What can happen to my ex-daughter-in-law if we find she did not annull the 2nd marriage to marry a 3rd husband, because she is on probation for ten yrs on 2 counts of intoxicated manslaughter? Where do we find the annullment record to prove this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 24, 2012, 07:44 PM
    She is not married, so first and foremost the marriage to number 3 is invalid.

She needs to get it annulled or get a divorce ASAP. Then she can get and have a new marriage to number 3.

It is illegal to marry two people, so she could be charged with it as a crime, that would violate her probation and she would be in prison.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 25, 2012, 03:42 AM
    Bigamy is a criminal offense, so it could affect her probation. My question is what do you want to happen? The county should have a record of any divorce or anullment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother in law hurt by daughter in law [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 10 mo. Old healthy granddaughter who was born prematurely. My son is her father. I was there at her birth. My husband and I each spent overnights helping and later, full days alone caring for the for the baby when mom went back to work. Other relatives pitched in as well. I took care of...

31, Married and I only (maybe) have sex 1-3 times a month. [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 8 years now, married for 4 years. I'm 31 and he's 41, but although there is a 10 year gap... I only get that personal time with him 1-3 times a month. I've sent calendar invites to try something new, but we never follow that even when trying to schedule...

If a husband give 3 times divorce to hs wife how can they both get married again? [ 3 Answers ]

A.A I got married before 3 years.My husband said on phone "i have given you talak" in November 2009. Then he excused and our relation got smoth.in January 2010 he again said on phone "I have given you talak" .then in February 2010 he again said on phone "i have given you talak". In March 19 2010 I...

Lies about number of times married [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have been married to my wife for 5 years, I just found out she is cheating on me, She has always told me she was only married one time before we met and got married, And she stated on our marriage license she has only been married one time. Since I found out she is cheating I have checked...

Married 10 Times [ 4 Answers ]

A young Man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband to 'Please be Gentle; I'm still a virgin'. 'What?' said the Puzzled groom. 'How can that be if you've been married ten times. ' 'Well, husband#1 was a Sales...

View more questions Search