Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortyrok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 01:52 PM
    What are the consequences of violanting a reatraining order to whom requested
    I have a child custody pending but my m,om put a restraing order for me not toget near her house but the judge for me to see my kids in her house I want to know what are the consequence of violating that restrainig order who has consequence and how much time can the do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2010, 01:54 PM

Get the Judge to clarify it so you don't end up behind bars. Which can happen if you violate the restraining order.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference between a restraining order and a behavioral order [ 9 Answers ]

If I have a restraining order now and want it changed to a behavioral order, what's the difference between the two

Visitation Order, Order Shortening Time [ 7 Answers ]

I am primary custodian... Non-primary has e-filed an "Emergency Hearing" and/or Visitation Order on an Order Shortening Time. Non-custodial will be claiming that I am not adhering to previous court divorice doc's referring to visitation days and hours, all of which is purely fabrication and lies. ...

Proposed Order/Signed order [ 17 Answers ]

We have a signed temporary order from Jan 2008. The court master issued a propsed order Sept 2008, but that has not been signed, and it may take a while since exceptions were fied. The proposed order has a modified schedule and a different CS amount and orders the Sept payment to go to me...

View more questions Search