Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grandmaconnie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 07:31 AM
    What are my grandmother rights
    My daughter has a nearkly 9 year old son from aprevious relationship. Th bo7's father left when he was a year old. From that time I have practiocally raised my grandson. My daughter and her son lived with me off and on from the time he was a year old. Three years ago my daughter moved in with another man who has 2 children of his own and does not have anything to do with his children. Right up to Oct 09 I still had my grandson continually, he slept over, I took him to school and his mother dropped him off often when her and her new man wanted to go shopping or away. My daughter married this new man in April 2010. I had my grandson for the week they were on honeymoon. Since then I have not been able to see my grandson, he tells me Mark (the husband) says I do not know how to look after children and he is not allowed to come to my house. I need to know whast I can do to get to see my grandson, him and I are hurting badly. I live in Ontario Canada
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2010, 10:33 AM

There has been a bill pending in Ontario for a long time concerning Grandparents rights - both sides are passionate about their beliefs.

I would consult with an ttorney.

Where is your daughter in this scenario?
    grandmaconnie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 11:39 AM
    She is living with husband and my grandson but husband has full control

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grandmother rights [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my girl friend has 2 granddaughters from her son that past away about 5 yrs ago, his wife uses the girls to get what she wants from the family, not to long ago she had moved back to Michigan. She was only back here for about 5 months and then she just packed up and moved back to ashland, Tn....

Mother rights over grandmother [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my name is yazmin. Im not an unfit mother and I always like being with my kids. I have a 2 daughters, Mikayla and Mia. I currently live with my boyfriend, Michael and he is the father to my daughter Mia which is only 6 months old. My boyfriend and I think his mother is a very over whelming...

Grandmother rights [ 1 Answers ]

Is their a such thing as grandmother rights in the state of Texas?

Grandmother rights [ 3 Answers ]

My mother wants to take custody of my daughter for I got married to someone who is now in prison and thinks she is at risk. Can she legally do that?

View more questions Search