Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinmen5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 09:40 AM
    How to write a motion to dismiss a motion
    How do I write a motion to dismiss judgement for failure to prove claim in judgement. Also include in dismissal aplogy for not filing in 7 days appearance
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 01:16 PM

What happened and what type of judgement was it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Write a Motion to Dismiss [ 1 Answers ]

I have an alienation of affections case in NC. The plaintiff has lost his lawyer(over 45 days ago) and not hired a new one. Nothing has happened since April of 09 regarding filings , interogatories or any other motions. I want to file motion to dismiss but on what grounds? Format? Plaintiff...

How to Write a Motion to Dismiss [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, A while back I showed up at court for my case management conference based on a credit card balance. I am the defendant in this case. When I showed up at 2:00 I had learned that the plaintiffs counsil was at court at 9:00 am and I was ordered judgement in this case for not showing up I. I...

How do I write a motion to dismiss in an unlimited civil case, I'm the defendant [ 1 Answers ]

At a hearing I verbally asked the judge to dismiss the case based on the statute of limitations and the statute of frauds. He said "I hear what you are saying but I need that in writing." How does one put that in writing for a judge?

How to write a motion to dismiss in California [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to write a motion to dismiss a civil action by a credit card company ,who say I own them money ,with no acct # for a reference just a dollar amount . Thanks

View more questions Search