Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpmeout18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 04:18 PM
    SOL Ontario Canada
    Hi there,

I had lent my boyfriend 1800$, we broke up July 2006. I have email confirmation of small sums of repayment ($200) and email conversations of me asking for repayment. In August 2007 I have an email outlining a repayment schedule, and have not received anymore money since August 2007. The last email response was June 2008 saying
    ' I have to move at the end of this month, but I'd say by Aug'. I have documentaion of the money lent in 2005 via email transfers in sums of $100 each time. Do I have a case to take him to small claims or is this past the SOL?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2009, 09:37 AM

Statute Of Limitations On Debts In Canada

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bankruptcy in Ontario Canada [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I live in ontario canada. I am just wondering.. If you are a full time employee. Can they garnish your wages or will they for that matter.. if you do plan on going bankrupt. And how long does it take to be able to take out a load through a bad/good credit place for ex. A car loan??

Claim my property in Ontario, Canada [ 5 Answers ]

Ten months ago, my friend had introduced his friend to provide boat storage service for the winter. I have my boat parked in his friend's property for the winter and the service was ended in March and paid. The boat was supposed to return to my property in March. Because I was hospitalized in March...

SOL in Ontario Canada [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been separated for 9 years and we have nothing on paper. We have one child together and I do pay money every month. What is the SOL for the length we have been separated? Is it an automatic Divorce because of how long we have been separated? Thanks..

Old Judgement in Ontario Canada, do I have to worry? [ 6 Answers ]

I divorced my husband back in 2000 and he filed bankruptcy without informing me. I signed our home over ot him prior then the bank came after me for the balance on the house. I live in another country now, have since 2000 and I am thinking about moving back home. My question is if I move back home,...

View more questions Search