Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonig1118 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 09:57 PM
    Children's shows
    First I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the one children's show where the characters were puppets, there was a dog, and a cat. The dog had floppy ears and they lived real close to each other! It was around the 1990's! And the second one is the children's show that was also puppets and it had a character named galileo! I can't find them ANYWHERE PLEASE HELP ME!! :(
    nessykate12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 12:39 AM

I tried searching it from the information you gave. (the second show) all I could find is a show called baby galileo. And the character galileo is a kangaroo according to this.
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Jul 31, 2009, 12:54 AM
    Are you talking about Blues clues? The cat wasn't until later on though... I thought the second was Between the Lions but I can't confirm that via searching. Otherwise Baby Galileo sounds right. Can you be a little more descriptive?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s t.v. Shows [ 8 Answers ]

I remember watching a t.v. show as a kid in the 80s and it was about kids at a summer camp and I was trying to figure out the name of the show.

2 90s Children's Movies/Shows [ 5 Answers ]

1. Okay, the most I remember this time is this was either a series of movies or a show about puppets who lived in this land that looked like a patchwork quilt or a big blanket. I remember a horse puppet got trapped in some type of mine and a friend of his had to help him (or her?) get out. Also...

Fav TV shows [ 20 Answers ]

Heya. I was just wondering- what are your favorite TV shows or they were your favorite but got cancelled? Laters :rolleyes:

Tv shows [ 2 Answers ]

Names of old TV shows no longer playing?

View more questions Search