Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    williammac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 11:15 AM
    Custody of my daughter
    My daughter is 9 years old and lives with her mother, and mothers new husband, she is very unhappy there, depressed, and keeps asking if she can come and live with me her dad. She is left at home with our oldest daughter is eleven years old, some times for a couple of hours some times for a whole day. They have to cook for themselves, and mother keeps discussing her own issues and what she thinks about myself and my wife to them. My daughter wants me to go to court and see if she can come and live with me. As she is only nine years old I would like to know what here chances are, we are all living in germany. What would happen if I did file for custody for my youngest daughter.

I would be very grateful for any information that can be given on this subject
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 11, 2009, 11:31 AM

Consult a local attorney. A 9 year old is kind of on the young side to have her preferences listended to, but maybe German law is different.

If the children are 11 and 9 and being left without adult supervision, then the local children's services agency might have something to say about that.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 11, 2009, 03:02 PM

Are the children in Germany also and do you have reguler visitation at this time ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking custody of my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

My son and his girlfriend are breaking up and she took their baby to her mothers house and doesn't want to let my son see his baby. They have a 3 month old baby girl. He has been supporting them for the past year. He wants to get his baby but he doesn't know what his rights are and doesn't want to...

Custody of daughter [ 1 Answers ]

Well I went to court to seek custody of my daughter and the first hearing was a slug fest between the attorneys they ordered my ex to move back to the county that we all live in within 7 days or I get my daughter also the magistrate told me to make arrangements to pick up my daughter to take her...

Custody of daughter [ 6 Answers ]

Iam seeking custody of my 15 year old daughter whoes living with her uncle because my ex-wife is to sick mentally to take care of her but there family will not give her to me because all they want is control of her which is very sad do I have rights to getting her back please let me know ...

Getting custody of my fianc?'s daughter [ 4 Answers ]

OK my fiancé has a 3 year old daughter with another girl, and just 3 days ago she started a fight with another girl with hers and my fiancés daughter in her arms. Well the next thing we know the girl that my fiancés ex started a fight with knocked her daughter right out of her arms and she fell to...

Custody of my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter father has never been in her life. Now that she six I feel that he never will be because he hasn't made any effort until this day. I want to know How do I get sole custody of my daughter?

View more questions Search