Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoliemma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 08:22 PM
    How do I get money to sponsor my family?
    I am 34 years old,and on disability.I am not working. I am looking for sponsors to bring
    My family from Africa.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 08:30 PM

Well they work and save money, you work and save money, what type of disability do you have? I ask since I know people in wheel chairs that work every day, people who are blind that work every day and more.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 11:10 PM

You must not live on welfare... this is number one rule..
    You need to work, and pay taxes at least 3 years with income over 125% of poverty guidelines.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 02:40 PM

Maybe I missed it but what country do you live in?
    xoliemma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 09:05 PM

I live in Canada.I am H.I.V positive depressed ,I have also a problem with my nerves I am failing to walk nor carry anything heavy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family owes me money [ 5 Answers ]

My aunt asked my mom for money to pay a plain ticket and some bills she had.. after a few years she had paid less than half the money and now is refusing to pay I have no singed papers or anything just a couple of witnesses and the statements from the credit card witch she used! Where do I stand in...

Gifts of Money to family [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any limitations to giving gifts of money to our children? And what are the legalities involved in doing so? We reside in Australia

TX - Borrowing money from family [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to borrow about 70% of the value of my 100% paid off condo. I have a homestead exemption on this property. My parents have the money to loan me and it will be a nice source of income for them also as I will pay market rates. My questions... Can I use one of these forms to...

Chapter 7 - money paid to family member [ 2 Answers ]

For several reasons, including health issues and a failed business, we are on the verge of filing for Chapter 7 in Tennessee. We had some cash from the liquidation of the business assets (LLC with my husband and I as 98% owners, my Mom is 2% owner). Liquidation was in Jan, 2007. We tried to...

View more questions Search