Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nathen171 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Custody
    I am 23 years old and have made mistakes in my past just like everyone else. My problem is I lost my daughter, well let my EX wife have full cust. Of her on the agreement that I could still visit with her and call to talk to her. Its been a year and every time I have called in the past or anything " shes never around" !I can't really afford a good lawyer I had one but he did me no good at all. What can I do to get back in her life ! Please help I miss her so bad
    stinawords Posts: 2,071, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 05:30 PM

You will have to go to court to ask for visitation. If you already have a visitation order then you will need to go to court to have it enforced. You don't have to have a lawyer for this but they are generally helpful. So, you might want to call around and see if you can even get some consultations maybe even a couple of rough quotes for retainers.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 06:12 PM

Are you paying child support at this time ? What state is this in so maybe we can point you tosome resources ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do anyone know Tennesse custody Law and I am get custody under these circumstance? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the middle of custody with my ex-boyfriend that have custody of our 9yrs old son since he was born, which his family have helped him along the way and I have been in my son's life since he was born, off and on until about 5 yrs ago when I got sober and became consistently in his life. My...

Regaining custody after voluntarily signing over custody [ 4 Answers ]

I was a teen mother and I took care of my daughter from when she was born until she was about two and a half. I signed over permanent custody to my parents when I was unable to take care of her because of financial hardships and personal difficulties. I was told it had to be permanent because in...

Primary physical custody and joint legal custody [ 2 Answers ]

My son and his wife are divorced now, they have joint legal custody mother has primary physical custody because my son is in the military and he was told that she had to have primary physical custody in order to enroll the child in school. However she doesn't have my son listed as a contact person...

Temporary custody vs final custody [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am the father of 2 16 month old twin girls, we went to court and I have temp custody. Mother is charged with domestic abuse. My question is.. if I have had temp custody for over a half a year and the kids are doing great, would it be hard for me to keep being custodial parent in joint custody...

View more questions Search