Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kidpro Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2008, 03:35 AM
    Custody of daughter
    Well I went to court to seek custody of my daughter and the first hearing was a slug fest between the attorneys they ordered my ex to move back to the county that we all live in within 7 days or I get my daughter also the magistrate told me to make arrangements to pick up my daughter to take her out when I called her she did not want to go out with me but I told her I would still be there also the uncle that she is staying with called me and left a message that she would not be there I don't understand this because I never did anything to my daughter and I have been alienated from her they have brainwashed her I hope to god that the court sees this also the judge said to my ex that if she is not able to care for her that the dad gets first right of refusel just wanted to keep you updated and if you have any advise please let me know.

Thank you jeff
    cadillac59 Posts: 1,326, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2008, 12:27 PM

It's hard to see what's going on. Have you never had an order for custody? Do you have certain days and times that are yours under a court order? How old is the child?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custody of daughter [ 6 Answers ]

Iam seeking custody of my 15 year old daughter whoes living with her uncle because my ex-wife is to sick mentally to take care of her but there family will not give her to me because all they want is control of her which is very sad do I have rights to getting her back please let me know ...

I would like know if I can ge joint custody of my daughter [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting ready to go through a divorce we have a 3 year daughter together whom I love dearly,is there a law that will permit me to have joint custody during the summer months and my wife have her the other months. If we both agree to it and have this into the divorce decree. I live in the state...

Getting custody of my fianc?'s daughter [ 4 Answers ]

OK my fiancé has a 3 year old daughter with another girl, and just 3 days ago she started a fight with another girl with hers and my fiancés daughter in her arms. Well the next thing we know the girl that my fiancés ex started a fight with knocked her daughter right out of her arms and she fell to...

Teenage daughter custody [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My 15 year old daughter who now lives with her aunt after her mom left while having custody after our divorce wants to come live with me. What role will her age of 15 & wanting to live with me play in the courts.

Custody of my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter father has never been in her life. Now that she six I feel that he never will be because he hasn't made any effort until this day. I want to know How do I get sole custody of my daughter?

View more questions Search