Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annabubblegum77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Looking for a children's book
    I am looking for another children's book I had as a kid. It's a golden book that talks about how God made us special by our thumbprint and has pictures of a thumbrint as a butterfly, and other animals. Unfortunately I don't remember more than that.

An adult book I'm looking for is a book I read a long time ago and the title was just Lisa. About a girl who stays with her grandparents on their farm for the summer. I was probably in Jr. High when I read it.
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

Sep 8, 2008, 07:40 PM
    It's not this one is it?

Amazon.ca: Put Me in the Zoo: Robert Lopshire: Books

Sep 8, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Having trouble with that one... not listed in the back of my Golden Books... the only God one I have is "My Little Golden Book About GOD" but no butterflies...

Sep 8, 2008, 08:57 PM
    The only thing that comes close is God made you somebody special (Concordia catechism series) by Carol Rubow...

It was a Catechism book...

Can't find a picture though...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm currently trying to remember a title of a book I read frequently as a child. It involved people of the future finding a present day(our time) hotel or home. And it went through it explaining things oddly. Almost how we may look at the Pyramids or other ancient things. It had large...

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's book about two little bears named Floppy and Flip. It was one of the books I learned to read with when I was about four years old in 1969. It had a lot of rhyme and rhythym. It was a cute story about the two bears and their adventures while they travel on a plane,...

View more questions Search